I found that the hardest part of job searching is getting an interview. Yet everything changed when I used this simple call script that consistently got me interviews with potential employers.
Don’t be misled by the simplicity of the script. It works.
There’s a subtle psychology behind it that makes it a priceless door-opener.
The 7-word phrase is designed to leverage the strength of existing relationships and get you in the door for an interview.
So here it is.
“Hi [name of contact], [referrers name] recommended I call you.”
The reason this 7-word phrase works so well is:
1) It starts the conversation with someone they know. The referrer becomes the bridge connecting the two of us.
2) It lowers the defenses of the person you are calling.
3) It leverages the existing relationship so that you are ‘pre-approved’ to get the meeting you want
You might be wondering, how do I get referrals?
I’m going to cover the entire method for getting up to 6 interviews a week on an upcoming FREE webinar for ambitious job seekers. Seating is limited so only signup if:
1. If you want to get more interviews
2. You are prepared to take action
On the FREE webinar, I’ll show you how to get interviews WITHOUT using a resume, network, or getting rejected. The best part about it is that you can start using it in just 10 minutes!
There is limited seating (only 200 seats). Last time the webinar was fully booked in just 4 minutes! Make sure to reserve your seat now before it’s gone.
Here’s what other participants have said after attending the webinar…
“I put this one tip into action straightaway and scheduled an interview with a global pharma company before the end of the day.”
– Larry Singer, Operations Executive
“I’ve spoken to dozens of my contacts who didn’t open a single contact to an employer. When I used this approach I was able to get 4 interviews in a week.”
– Venkatesh S. Consulting Manager